Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I wish I was

I wish I was one of them singers that you see on the Gospel Shows, late at night. You know the one. She's the chick that clutches the microphone and a hankerchief in one hand, while she is swording fighting heaven with her other hand. She's so loud and so good that she doesn't even really need the microphone. All during the song, she's jumping about and wailing "Amens!" all over the place. It's like the song is being pulled out of her body by force. I call that the "Come to Jesus Singer".

I would give almost anything to be that singer. I'd be in the front of church every Sunday belting one out! I hear that in the bible is says, "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord".

I try to, but every time I open my mouth, it sounds like a kitten is being tortured.

Wonder what my talent is?

No comments: