Thursday, November 18, 2004

What the heck!?!?!

Ok, so I skipped out on the Blog yesterday.. No, I am not having an affair with another Blog, just got busy... Today is National Overuse...Your...Periods...In...Sentences...Day... I've created this day myself.. And proclaim myself as Queen for the rest of this holiday...

I HAVE got to find a new job. I am at 85% of quota, and the only person in the office with anything, ANYTHING I TELL YOU!!! on the board for the month. But what does my boss do?? Pull me into his office and says, "Is there any problems that may be affecting your job? Is there something that I should be worried about?" "You just haven't been on top of your game for the past 2 weeks."

What I really wanted to say was, "Well, I have 3 kids, a husband, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a mother-in-law at home. All of which need to be fed, entertained, cleaned up after, took to the doctor/dentist/you name it and hauled to church, dance, piano lessons, and work.

Also, I am not sure if you heard but my father-in-law died about 2 weeks ago and now I have to deal with my husband's and mother-in-laws grief from that.

In addition, I am going thru menopause, do you know what MENOPAUSE is buddy?!?

And I think that I am coming down with some new form of the damn plague, my body hurts, my head is aching, I have a fever and my damn nose is pouring out snot like the Mississippi.

But instead I just sweetly wiped my drippy nose on my sweat soaked sleeve and said, "No, why would you say that?"

I evidently forgot to fill out a column on one of the 5 friggin reports that I have to send in every week. OH KILL ME, BURN ME AT THE STAKE!!!!!

Give me break.. I really should start back drinking, you know. People were a lot easier to deal with when I was in a vodka induced fog.

No comments: