Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Free?? Money from CVS!

Boy am I excited! I went to CVS and used my little savings card when I purchased my prescriptions. I got COUPONS!!! for 9 bucks back!!! But ofcourse as in everything in life, there are rules...
Must redeem before January 29th.
$3 must be spent toward the purchase of CVS products.
$3 must be spent on Candy.

That leaves $3 bucks to spend ANYWAY I want~!!! WAHOO!!

I was so darn excited when the coupons printed out the I walked up and down the aisles for 20 minutes trying to decide how to spend my money. Should I get the big bottle of CVS aspirin and 2 pounds of jawbreakers, or go for the CVS toilet paper and a pound of chocolate??

Oh decisions, decisions!?!?

If you have any idea on how I can spend the coups, I'd like to hear them!

2 comments:

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Man, you went to the wrong place - Walgreens now has a dollar section! If you'd gone there you could have three things!

Hey, are you anywhere near Acworth?

Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Stop by and look at my hi hawaii house cleaning blog site.