Thursday, December 16, 2004

What goes around comes around..

So after bitchin and whining about bad drivers only 2 days ago. It came back to haunt me. I was driving like Helen Keller yesterday. As I spent the day pulling out in front of other cars, running red lights, and avoiding near death car crashes. I realized that I ain't go no room to talk about other people's driving!!

Today is our office Christmas Party. Oh joy, can't wait.. Starts at 1pm at a dark depressing bar. Should be a real swinging time.. It may be cancelled because there's a chemical leak nearby where the bar is. THAT WOULD SO MAKE MY DAY!!!

Anyway I have a job interview today after the party. I pray that I will get this job. I gotta get out of the hellhole that I work at, before I go completely nuts..

I will pray that the Lord either gives me strength or gets me out. You pray for me too, please.

1 comment:

Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Come as you are and look at my md maryland house cleaning blog.