Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Slacker Blog Chick strikes at last!!

So I started my new job. Love It!! But I still don't have a computer, so I am trying to use Hubby's piece of crappola that doesn't have a freakingspacebardammit!! Anyway, I wanted to share the terrible new with you all.

My ditzy neice wants me to take her for her learner's licenses. This is the poor child who falls UP the stairs atleast once a week. She has chipped about every dish in the house from"helping me" in the kitchen. If you live on the West side of Atlanta, be afraid, be VERY afraid.....

2 comments:

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Gad - please send me an email before you head out so that I can get myself and my children off the road! :)

Jayme Downs said...

Oh thank goodness, we're in Texas. I should be far enough away. LOL :)